Yoga is the art work of awareness on the canvas of body, mind & soul.
Yoga and Fertility
Yoga has so many benefits for both your mind and body. It can help improve flexibility and strength, plus it can boost mindfulness and release tension.
Infertility Takes a huge toll on Men & Women’s bodies, Emotion & Relationships.
Yoga can play a positive role in helping women, men & couples manage the ups and down.
Benefits of Yoga
- Improves Your Flexibility
- Perfects your Posture
- Gives you Inner Strength
- Increases your Blood Flow
- Gives you peace of mind
- Makes you Happier
- Improves your Balance
- Reduces your stress
- Helps you Focus
- Increases Blood Circulation
Benefits of Yoga for Improving Fertility
- Stimulates the Ovaries & Uterus
- Reduces Stress & Anxiety
- Balances Hormone Level
- Increases Blood Flow & Circulation
- Strengthen Muscles
- Stimulates the Endocrine (Hormone) System
- Supports healthy Immune System
The best Yoga Poses that Boost Fertility In Men & Women
1. Surya Namaskar
- Is a famous remedy for managing menstrual cramps and, also helpful in managing menopause stage. Due to its empowering effects on the uterus of a woman, Surya Namaskar Yoga also helps in making child birth comparatively easier.
- Improves sexual functions of the body. Eradicates any internal flaws related to malfunctioning of sexual glands. Also, promotes healthy sexual appetite in a person.
2. Bhramari pranayama
This yoga reduces Stress & Anxiety. As stress is the major reason behind infertility.
- This asana stretches the muscles on your lower back, hips & hamstrings.
- It improves fertility in women as it vitalises important organs like Ovaries & Stomach while reducing mental stress.
This Yoga pose makes your body flexible & releasing all stress from the abdomen area
5. Janu Shirasana
- This yoga asana is not only crucial for conceiving but is also useful during pregnancy.
- It stretches the calves & the hamstrings of your body while relaxing the muscles of the abdomen
6. Baddha Konasana
- It improves flexibility while stretching the muscles of your inner thighs, genitals, hip area & knees.
- It is one of the more helpful fertility yoga exercise and it can also help in smoother & less painful delivery when the time arrives.
7. Supta Baddha Konasana
- It strength your inner thigh & groin muscles.
- It is also helpful in relieving menstrual cramps, bloating and stress
8. Nadi Shoddan Pranayama
Anulom Vilom or Alternative Nostril Breathing
It purifies your body from negative emotions, stress & depression
- Relieve stress & increase blood flow.
- This asana stretches the muscles of your back, knees, hips & thighs
Helps improve pelvic blood circulation & increase the mobility of your sperm count
Magnificent pose for sperm mobility, this pose also improves your overall sperm count