PCOD is an issue that physicians link with female sex hormones imbalance. This imbalance can result in an array of signs and might have an impact on fertility.
If you are thinking of how PCOD affect fertility, below are the ways on how this syndrome affects fertility.
- Abnormal LH levels prevent ovulation
- The unprecedented level of insulin, along with a high level of LH, avoids ovulation through generating a very high level of testosterone.
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart illness
- Cholesterol abnormalities
- High blood pressure
- Irregular periods may result in other conditions such as gaining weight
- Endometrial cancer
- A development of uterine tissue on the exterior of the uterus can result in infertility, most notably when it grows in the fallopian tubes.
- An issue with the fallopian tubes structure or other parts of your reproductive system that make it so hard to conceive
- Existence of noncancerous tumor in your uterus
After going to the doctor, he or she will perform a physical assessment cross-examine you, perform some examinations to ensure that you have the syndrome and process with a specific treatment which will not treat the condition.
PCOD diagnosis process with these following ways:
In most conditions, oral interrogation is enough to know whether you are experiencing from PCOD or not. That’s the case if the signs are evident and it clearly shows towards this condition. But, a bit of external assessment may be needed.
A test to know the amount of testosterone, this examination is also known as a pelvic test.
Blood examinations: Blood examinations help in knowing the physician regarding the levels of FSH, LH as well as prolactin.
Aside from these, your physician may also perform examinations to know thyroid and progesterone levels.
These help specialist in the PCOD identification and how it affects fertility. This helps specialists in reaching back to the leading cause of the inability to conceive as well as address it.
Once the disorder has been detected, the doctor will prepare a treatment plan to help in treating infertility as well as get conceived.
How to Treat PCOD
There’s no cure to this condition. On the other hand, a considerable modification in the lifestyle can get the condition better to some extent. Through changing the lifestyle, meaning you have a routine which enables you to acquire many hours of sleep, timely meals, daily workout, and many others.
Factors Causing PCOD
Here are the factors which cause this condition includes:
- Anxiety and stress
- Contact with pesticides, chemicals, cosmetics, as well as toxins
- Insulin insensitivity
- Risky chemical xenoestrogens
- There is a specific measure which helps with the PCOD such as
- Balance diet
- Daily workout
- Avoid unhealthy and processed food
- Limit caffeine intake
- Meditate to release anxiety and stress
conceive IVF is the best test-tube baby center in Hinjewadi Pune can help you with a healthy pregnancy.